Welcome


Last week three national speakers, Dr. Tim Tyson, Doug Johnson, and David Warlick, came to our area and emphasized the importance of 21st century skills. They stressed that as administrators we must embrace web 2.0 tools to enhance communication, critical thinking, active learning, and ultimately student achievement.

So here I am.... taking the plunge. I choose a blog because I want to enhance as well as accelerate the level of communication across the three county area where I work. My hope is that participants will find the blog useful and insightful in their daily work.


Comments

kemeigh said…
The blog is useful already and helps us, as a staff, communicate and comment in a much richer format. I have read all your posts and look forward to reading more. What a great way to connect and make our thinking and research visible to each other.

Popular posts from this blog

Controversy Over Cursive

Planning for Differentiation

Luau as a Metaphor for School Improvement